We are pleased to bring Restorative Yoga to the Reps Studio this Fall on Tuesdays at 7pm!
This therapeutic yoga class will focus one holding poses longer than other other styles of Yoga.
Restorative Yoga will focus on the breathe while relaxing the body and mind in poses held for approx 10 mins in length.
Unlike other styles of Yoga, you will relax fully in the stretch while allowing tightness and tension to release.
The use of props will be helpful for some poses but are not necessary. These may help you feel more supported and comfortable regardless of experience. (And none is needed by the way!)
The Reps Studio offers a large selection of props to assist you in classes.
We just ask that you bring your own blanket if you wish to use one.
Some key benefits of Restorative Yoga are:
- Let's start with it's relaxing and feels good! - Body and mind at rest. Breathe is calm and deep and while focusing on complete stillness in a pose.
- Reduces chronic pain and soothes the nervous system,
- Increasing flexibility and tension in the body including your muscles.
- Help with a restful sleep.
- Decreases Stress Hormone Cortisol - STRESS RELIEVER!
There are many more benefits of this style of Yoga as there are all styles of Yoga.
This class will be set in the perfect calm with Yoga Teacher Alison.
One (1) class per week for (8) Weeks.
Class Days and Times
Every Tuesday from Sept 6th - Oct 25th, 7 p.m. - 8 p.m.
1012 Notre Dame Street, Embrun at The Reps With Alison Fitness Studio